The ACM Multimedia Asia, puts together the long-lasting experience of former PCM and ICIMCS, which both have good history as well as attending experiences. It is a newly established international conference to showcase the scientific achievements and industrial innovations in the multimedia field. The ACM Multimedia Asia 2019 Conference will be held at the China National Convention Center in Beijing, China from 16-18 December 2019.
ACM Multimedia Asia 2019 will host a series of workshops and is inviting workshop proposals. The purpose of a specific workshop, as a mini-venue, is to emphasize a current or emerging topic of particular interest to the multimedia community.
Each workshop proposal (maximum 3 pages, in PDF format) must include:
- 1. Title of the workshop.
- 2. Workshop organizers (name, affiliation and short biography).
- 3. An abstract justifying the importance of the proposed workshop topic and including an overview of the state-of-the-art of the topic.
- 4. A draft call for papers (including organizers and program committee, if any)
- 5. List of invited papers, if applicable, including for each paper tentative title and author list
- 6. List of other sessions such as invited talks and panels, if applicable
- 7. Workshop history, if there are past workshops.
Please submit your proposal by email to the workshop chairs using subject “ACM Multimedia Asia 2019 Workshop Proposal”.
- Workshop proposal submission: June 20th, 2019
- Workshop proposal notification: July 5th, 2019
For any questions regarding submissions, please email the Brave New Ideas Chairs: